- Mentoring programme in IPR
The Mentoring programme in IPR, patenting, and technology offer
to develop their IPR skills, to enhance their IPR based cooperation, to have access to IPR open data and to use IPR knowledge to advance their work and solve specific challenges:
- have a snapshot of the patent situation of a specific technology/product at national/international level
- analyze the validity of certain patents
- develop a commercialization plan
- support the patenting process
- support the trademarking process
The programme supports at least 5 SMEs and 15 startups from Croatia, Romania, Moldova but also applicants from other Danube region
countries are acceptable.
What can you expect?
The programme will have two components:
1. Within the one-to-one mentoring, individual meetings (1-2 sessions)
will be held between participants and the KnowING IPR partners and their experts. One initial event and one concluding event will be organised for all participants.
2. SMEs and startups will have the opportunity to learn in 2 topics: software patenting and innovation management. The e-learning process will be supported by online training materials
prepared by the project experts.
Experts and mentors’ organisations
- Faculty of Information Studies in Novo mesto (Slovenia)
- School of Advanced Social Studies in Nova Gorica (Slovenia)
- Technical University of Kosice (Slovakia)
- Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding (Romania)
- Steinbeis 2i GmbH (Germany)
- Pannon Business Network Association (Hungary)
- Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Hungary)
- Algebra (Croatia)
- State Agency on Intellectual Property of the Republic of Moldova (Moldova)
- Application Start Date: 9 August 2021
- Application End Date: 20 September 2021
- Start of the programme: 5 October 2021
- End of the programme: 30 November 2021
The programme is free of charge and offered completely online, in English.
More information about the call: http://www.interreg-danube.eu/news-and-events/programme-news-and-events/6652
Become one of the participants and submit your application here