Framework: Interreg Danube
Duration of the project: 01.12.2016-31.05.2019
Aim of the project: CrowdStream`s main objective is to improve the effectiveness of public/private business-support for innovative spin-offs & social enterprises to access qualitative alternative financing (crowdfunding)
The CrowdStream project will initiate a change in the financing market. Due to quality labeling and capacity building activities there will be a major shift from donation-based to equity-based crowdfunding.
The main project result will be: Improved cooperation between business-support-organizations and enterprises to guarantee qualitative access to crowdfunding.
• Agency for European Integration and Economic Development (AT)
• South Bohemian Agency for Support to Innovative Enterprising (CZ)
• ConPlusUltra Ltd. (AT)
• Slovak Business Agency (SL)
• Pannon Business Network Association – (HU)
• Poligon, institute for development of creative industries – (SI)
• DEVELOPMENT AGENCY ZAGREB - TPZ Ltd. – (HR)
• Union of Bulgarian Black Sea Local Authorities – (BG)
• Innovation and entrepreneurship center TEHNOPOLIS – (ME)
• UNIVERSITY OF BELGRADE – (RS)
Activity of PBN: Organising trainings for either public actors providing services for enterprises approaching crowdfunding, and for businesses interested in crowdfunding. Participating in the creation of the transnational quality label for Crowdfunding. Implementing of pilot actions on campaigns for Crowdfunding.
Budget in Euro
Project overall budget: 1 649 950 EUR
ERDF Contribution: 1 178 578.11 EUR
IPA Contribution: 223 879.37 EUR
Project homepage: http://www.interreg-danube.eu/approved-projects/crowdstream
Program homepage: http://www.interreg-danube.eu/
Copyright © 2020 PBN a hozzáadott érték növeléséért Minden jog fenntartva.